Mixers are the lifeline of any serious kitchen setup. From grinding to blending to mashing, everything is easier when you have the best mixer. A 220-volt mixer is a power kitchen appliance that saves precious time especially if you cook on a daily basis. It’s true what they say—once you’ve used a powerful mixer and enjoyed its many advantages, it’s very hard to live without this appliance. A 200-volt mixer that is durable and lasts long is worth every penny. To get the most of your purchase, keep these tips in mind when buying a 220-volt mixer.
- First and foremost, decide on the type of mixer that you want to buy. If budget and portability is a concern, perhaps you should look at hand-mixers, which are smaller and more affordable. If you are can spend more and have enough space in your kitchen, stand mixers should be your choice.
- Ease of handling is the next thing you must consider when buying a 220-volt mixer. If you decide to get a hand mixer, it should be well balanced and have a comfortable grip. A stand mixer, on the other hand, should be light enough to lift in and out of its storage space.
- The type of beaters are important. Always try to find one with wire beaters that does not have the thick center post. These types are easier to clean.
- Range of speed controls is another feature that you must look into. Any 220-volt mixer is available in a variety of speeds with anything from 7 to 16 controls (sometimes more). There should be a setting ideal for mixing dough without spattering.
- Go for a trusted brand that is known for durability. Think of this appliance as a long-term investment. Buy the best 220-volt mixer for your kitchen.