A KitchenAid mixer is a good addition to any modern kitchen. KitchenAid stand mixers are convenient, versatile, and easy to use, so you can make a wide variety of recipes with it. Online 220 volt retailers have a great selection of mixers by KitchenAid. If you want to buy one, consider looking for a store that provides a low-price promise, so they can meet and beat the price of other stores and ensure the most reasonably priced product. Here are some of the other things that you should consider when shopping for a 220 volt Kitchen Aid mixer online:
- Color – KitchenAid makes it mixers in a variety of colors. Red is a good choice if you want a pop of color in your otherwise dull or plain kitchen. Frosted pearl, silver, or black are neutral colors that can go with any kitchen design.
- Style and design – Mixers from the Artisan series have a transparent glass bowl. Standard KitchenAid mixers typically use a silver metallic bowl.
- Special features – KitchenAid’s Professional line of 220 volt mixers come with a liftable bowl, all-metal housing, and non-skin feet, with a 1.3 HP DC motor (approximately 1 kW) for longer mixing time and for optimum torque at lower speeds to prevent overheating. Artisan stand mixers feature a robust and quiet motor, with ten speed options to suit any culinary preparation. It is designed with the original planetary mixing action to ensure full bowl coverage. Consider a mixer with an emergency stop, and a soft start to prevent splatter.
- The Size of the bowl – Invest in a 220v KitchenAid mixer with a larger bowl if you will use it a lot for baking. Look for a 6L bowl or a 6.9L stainless steel bowl that comes with an open handle.
- Accessories – Determine the accessories that come with the 220v KitchenAid stand mixer. Professional series mixers have a stainless steel wire whisk with six wires, a power knead spiral dough hook, and a flat beater.