What is the best 220 volt heater? The answer really depends on your needs as well as the condition of your living quarters. There are two main types of 220 volt heaters: tank and tankless. To figure out which one you should get, consider the following factors:
- Bathroom space – If the setup of your bathroom does not allow any electrical current, then a tank would be better. Tankless 220 volt heaters need to be attached to your shower and will be inside the bathroom. They cannot get wet.
- Usage – What will the 220 volt heater be used for? Is it simply for the shower? If so, a tankless 220 volt heater will do. But if you have multiple water outlets that need to be heated, a single 220 volt heater tank is better. It’s more expensive to purchase 220 volt tankless heaters for each water outlet.
- House setup – 220 volt heater tanks are usually placed in the basement. If you don’t have space for one, it’s better to opt for a 220 volt heater.
- Schedule – 220 volt tank heaters heat up water by batches. It’s a good choice if people in your house tend to use hot water at certain times of the day or night. If you want on-demand hot water that can be accessed or used any time, then a 220 volt tankless heater will be better.
- Maintenance – Tankless 220 volt heaters require significantly need less maintenance than tanked ones. As long as you have electricity, the tankless 220 volt heater will work. With 220 volt tank heaters, you will need regular maintenance. You should also make sure there aren’t any leaks.
When it comes to 220 volt heater brands, you can discuss with the sales agents to know which ones will be ideal for you. Several types and models of 220 volt heaters are available in the market to suit your needs.