Multisystem LED TV is becoming more and more popular in residential locations. It may have a pricey initial cost but most multisystem LED TVs are cheaper to run, thanks to its technology. What’s more, different types of models offer a wide range of advanced features.
Here are some you can find:
- Wireless media box – Are you tired of your entertainment center looking like a tangled mess? With a wireless media box, your main LED TV is at the center of your living room while all the other equipment, like the DVD and Blu-Ray players are at a hidden spot with the wireless media box.
- Wi-Fi connectivity – You can easily browse the internet using your multisystem LED TV if it is equipped with Wi-Fi. Most units also allow the installation of applications, making it easy for you to connect on social media sites like Facebook or even read your emails.
- 2D-3D conversion – Now, you can enjoy movies even if it is not formatted as 3D as your multisystem LED TV can do it for you. If you get dizzy watching 3D movies, multisystem LED TVs can also convert it to 2D.
- Eco-friendly features – Aside from saving the environment, your TV can also lower your energy bills. Multisystem LED TVs can offer features such as an eco-scanner, backlight settings, and automatic sleep mode.
- Multitasking – Forget about fighting over the remote. Your multisystem LED TV can offer split screens. You can watch one channel while another channel is on, via split screen or a smaller square.
- USB input – Now, you don’t need to directly connect your computer or laptop to connect to your multisystem LED TV. Modern models can read a wide range of formats for movies and even photos and music saved on thumb drives.
- Screen calibration – No show is too bright and no movie is too dark. Multisystem LED TV offers excellent screen calibration to suit your preferences.