A 220-volt mixer is more important than you think. Some people make the mistake of thinking that the 220-volt mixer is only good for baking, but it is actually more versatile than that. Some models of 220-volt mixers come with handy features that perform the functions of other kitchen appliances. A hand mixer or a stand mixer, for example, usually have replaceable mixing heads to perform a wide range of kitchen activities including:
- Beating – Save time and save your arms from aches and pains by beating everything from eggs to thick dough with a 220-volt mixer.
- Slicing/shredding – You will no longer be needing a grater, knives, and a cutting board if your 220-volt mixer can slice, shred, and deliver perfectly sized results.
- Whisking – Does the recipe require you to whisk at a perfectly steady pace—which is impossible to manually? Don’t worry. This task can easily be done with a 220-volt mixer.
- Ice cream making – It’s a bit too expensive to purchase an ice cream maker, which you’ll probably just use a few times in the summer. What’s more, an ice cream maker can take up a lot of space. Not to worry—you can make ice creams with a 220-volt mixer, too.
- Kneading – Skip the rolling pins! You can attach a dough hook to your 220-volt mixer to create delicious pastries.
When choosing a mixer, consider what you usually do in the kitchen. If you like to try out different recipes, it’s best to opt for a model with many attachments. Aside from the usage, also consider the size of your kitchen. Compact 220-volt mixers are highly available and can be easily stashed in a drawer or cabinets. Don’t be fooled by the size of 220-volt mixers though as some hand-held models can actually offer excellent usages—from juicing to chopping and even pureeing.