If you are having trouble with your car DVD player, there are a few things that you can try to fix it. Sometimes, the problem can be as simple as a loose connection or a dirty disc. Other times, the issue may be more severe and require the help of a professional.
Here are a few tips to help you troubleshoot your car DVD player:
– Check all of the connections between the car and the player to make sure that they are secure. If you can see a loose wire or component, try tightening it or replacing it.
– Check the disc for dirt or scratches. You can try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth if the disc is dirty. If the disc is scratched, you may need to buy a new one.
– If the problem is with the player itself and you are unable to find external damages, you may need to take it to an expert or a professional for repairs.
However, sometimes your Android car DVD player may say ‘error, wrong region.’ In this case:
- Change the region code of your DVD player. It can be done by going into the settings menu of your DVD player and changing the region code to match that of your DVD.
- Use a region-free DVD player. This type of DVD player can play DVDs from any region without manual adjustments.
The solutions for an Android car DVD that says ‘error, wrong region’ are to either change the car stereo’s region or flash a new ROM.
You must download a specific ROM for your region to flash a new ROM. Once you have downloaded the ROM, copy it to a USB drive and plug it into your car stereo. Next, go into the settings menu and look for the ‘update’ option. Select the ‘update’ option and choose the ROM file from the USB drive. The car stereo will now be updated with the new ROM, and the ‘error, wrong region’ message should no longer appear.